- (5) In order to confirm your Order, you will be asked, and will need, to accept these Conditions. Our site explains how to do this. When we confirm to you in writing that we are able to provide you with the Goods, ("Order Confirmation"), the contract between you and us for the supply of Goods in accordance with these Conditions ("Contract") shall come into force. Each Order shall form the basis of a separate Contract.
- (6) Our site will guide you through the ordering process. Please ensure that you have checked your order for Goods ("Order") carefully before submitting it to ensure that it is complete and accurate in all respects.
- (7) Once we have accepted your Order, you cannot change the details or quantity of Goods that you have ordered without our consent. If you wish to make any other changes under the Contract, for example any delivery arrangements, you must send us details in writing or call us on our contact number; details of which will appear on our site in the "Contact Us" section. We do not have to agree to any changes. If we do agree to any change, we will let you know if this change will require us to amend the cost or timing of the supply of Goods. If you do not wish to go ahead because of the amendment to the cost or timing, or do not respond within 3 working days, we will not have to honour the change and the original terms of the Contract will continue.
- (8) If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Goods. This might be for a variety of reasons, including (without limitation) because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If your Order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund you in full for any payment we have already received from you. If we are unable to accept your Order, we will not provide any compensation.
- (9) If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will offer you a full refund of what you have paid for those Goods, and any delivery charges paid, if appropriate. If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will not provide compensation.
- (10) We may make minor changes to the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our site at any time and your purchase of the Goods is always subject to availability.
- (11) The images of the Goods on our website are there purely for illustration purposes. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and other aspects of the Goods accurately, we cannot guarantee that any illustration accurately reflects the colours of or any other aspect of the Goods. Your Goods may therefore vary slightly from those images.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- (12) We take reasonable care to ensure that all prices advertised on our site are correct. We reserve the right to change any prices advertised on our site and to add, alter, or remove special offers on our site from time to time.
- (13) The price of the Goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our site when you place your Order. Delivery and shipping options and any related charges will be presented to you as part of the Order process before you place your Order.
- (14) Payment for Goods and any related delivery or shipping charges must always be made upon entering into the Contract and you will be prompted to make such payment during the Order process. We will not deliver any Goods to you until we have received payment in full for the Goods and any associated charges.
- (15) We shall only accept the methods of payment stipulated on our site from time to time.
DELIVERY, RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- (16) Goods purchased through our site will be delivered as soon as reasonably practicable. We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Goods in accordance with the delivery option selected during the Order process but please note that all delivery and shipping options are estimates only and are subject to any delays caused by circumstances outside of our control. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that all Orders are sent out before the stated cut off point as shown on our delivery information page.
- (17) If the supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided that we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received and we will refund you in respect of any delivery charges which you have already paid.
- (18) If we try to deliver the Goods to you and you fail to accept delivery of them within 14 days of the day on which we first try or on which we inform you that the Goods are ready for delivery, we shall store the Goods until we are able to deliver them. We also reserve the right to charge you for the costs and expenses that we incur in storing the Goods, including insurance. If another 14 days pass from when we begin to store the Goods and we have still been unable to deliver the Goods, we may resell or otherwise dispose of some or all of them. If we do that and sell them at a higher price, we shall pay you back any excess over the price of the Goods that you have already paid (less reasonable storage and reselling costs). If however we cannot resell them for at least the price that you had agreed to pay for them, we reserve the right to claim the shortfall from you. For the avoidance of doubt, we may engage a third party to deliver or store the Goods, and in that event this Clause equally applies.
- (19) Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you we will only deliver Goods to addresses specified on our delivery information page.
- (20) You will bear the risk of any loss of or damage to the Goods and you will own them from the time that we deliver the Goods to the address you gave us during the Order process.
For more information regarding our delivery details please visit our delivery information page.
- (21) If your Goods become faulty for any reason for which we are responsible within any guarantee period specified for on those particular Goods (which you will normally find on the products packaging), we shall at our option repair or replace it, or offer you a full refund (subject to any exclusions stated on that product or any of its packaging). To make a claim, please return the affected Goods to us together with your original proof of purchase. Items must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under general law in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. All Goods will be provided in accordance with the Contract. We will not replace the Goods under any guarantee if they have been damaged or misused in any way.
FAULTY DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
- (22) When we deliver the Goods to you, they will match their description (as set out in the Order), be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship, be of satisfactory quality and be fit for any purpose stated by us or for which they would normally be used.
- (23) When you receive the Goods, you should inspect them to ensure that the Goods comply with Clause (22) above. If you find that your Goods do not meet any of these standards, you must tell us this in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Our contact details can be found in the "Help" section on our site. We may ask you to return the Goods to us (at your expense) within 14 days of delivery. Once we have had a reasonable amount of time to examine the Goods, if we believe that they were faulty when you received them, we may (in our discretion) offer to replace the defective Goods, or offer you a full or partial refund. This is your sole and exclusive remedy.
- (24) We will not be responsible for any failure of the Goods:
- a. where the failure arises because you did not follow any instructions we gave you in relation to the Goods (such as storage or maintenance);
- b. if you alter or repair the Goods without our written permission;
- c. if the failure arises as part of the normal ageing process, or as a result of fair wear and tear, intentional damage, misuse, or unusual conditions; or
- d. where the Goods differ from their description as a result of changes we have made to ensure they comply with any legal or regulatory standards.
ENDING THE CONTRACT
- (25) As you have purchased the Goods online, you have the legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- (26) If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must contact us to let us know. You must then return the Goods to us in their original condition within 14 days from the date on which you received the Goods. We will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Goods together with any other payment which you made to us relating to the original delivery. Please return the Goods to us in a similar manner in which they were originally sent in order to ensure their safe return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us. A restocking fee may be applicable and will vary depending on product, please contact us to find out.
- (27) Any refunds due to you will be made using the same payment method that you used when placing your Order.
- (28) We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Goods to you. This does not limit any other rights or remedies we may have under the Contract.